Stand 2019: 3 / H-41
The Department for International Trade is hosting a delegation of leading UK digital manufacturing services companies with a proven track record in servicing established industrial clients around the globe:
- SENSEYE: Trusted by Fortune 500 industrial companies, Senseye is the leading cloud-based product for Predictive Maintenance 4.0. It is used by maintenance teams to halve unplanned downtime and increase maintenance efficiency, saving money by using proprietary machine-learning algorithms to automatically forecast machine failure and remaining useful life, achieving a typical ROI of less than 3 months.
- FLEXCITON: Flexciton uses cutting-edge AI technology to optimise the planning and scheduling decisions for the world's most complex manufacturing plants. Flexciton offers a simple, powerful software that can be implemented within any manufacturing facility. Using our patented AI algorithms, the software searches for the single best planning and scheduling solution at the click of a button. This revolutionary technology can save manufacturers up to 20% in operational cost, with zero capital expense required.
- TOTAL CONTROL PRO: TotalControlPro is an affordable, accesible and available production tracking system utilising cloud technology that puts you in control of your production facility, providing real time visibility to your entire enterprise. TotalControlPro also provides advanced planning capabilities to improve your demand forecasting, inventory planning and production planning processes.
Visiting sector addressed by the exhibitor
- Aeronautics / Aerospace: OEM, TIER 1, TIER 2
- RENOVABLES, OiL & GAS
- MAQUINA HERRAMIENTA
- BIG DATA & ANALITICS
- ARTIFICIAL INTELIGENCE
- CLOUD COMPUTING & SERVICES
- SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
Click on the product name to see its details and technical description.
Click on the product name to see its details and description.