Digital Talks are a great chance to discover the latest 4.0 technologies for digital transformation applied to the industry, and especially for users of industrial equipment, so they can speed up their production processes to become increasingly competitive.
National and international user companies, well-known suppliers in the sector and technology centres will present a series of functional proposals to companies in the areas of Pre-production / Production / Post-production.
Visiting companies will be able to learn more about enabling technologies that can be applied to each stage, with the aim of optimising their production processes and making them more efficient.
Exhibition hall 3- Conference Room
4 June 2019
DIGITAL TALKS 2019 TOPICS
- Digitalisation of Internal Knowledge
- Advanced Design and Product/Process/Service Development
- Smart Supplier Management: Purchasing / Consumables / Raw Materials
- New tools for training professionals
- Automation and systematisation of the production process
- Intelligence in quality management – Zero defects – Parts traceability
- Smart Logistics and Supply Management
- Digitalisation of commercial / market management
We are looking for success stories and innovation projects on industrial maintenance. We invite you to submit your talk proposal and its contents in the following Call for Speakers:
CALL FOR SPEAKERS